10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience the lively markets, majestic temples and natural wonders of Ubud on this private full-day tour, including hotel pick-up. Ideal for first-time visitors or families, you’ll enjoy the undivided attention of a private guide and have chance to customize your itinerary to suit your interests. Visit the Tegenungan waterfall, Elephant Cave and the Monkey Forest, then enjoy lunch (at own expense) overlooking the terraced rice fields. That’s not all: browse the Ubud Traditional Market and tour a coffee plantation.
- A full-day private tour of Ubud
- See Ubud through the eyes of a local, with your expert private guide
- Feel the mist of Tegenungan waterfall
- Visit Elephant Cave, Monkey Forest and Ubud King Palace
- Shop at Mas Village
- Enjoy hotel pickup and drop-off
- Have the flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Food and drinks, unless specified
Entrance fees to optional sites
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We include complimentary pick-up & drop-off at your hotel/apartment/villa. These areas include
Ubud, Sanur, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, and Uluwatu. Please let us know prior to the start of your tour.
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hire Bali Driver
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Best of Ubud Attractions: Private All-Inclusive Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Best of Ubud Attractions: Private All-Inclusive Tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Best of Ubud Attractions: Private All-Inclusive Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Best of Ubud Attractions: Private All-Inclusive Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursNature and WildlifeUnderground Tours MarketsWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursPlantation ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSeminyakShore Excursions - BaliFood Tours - BaliBus Tours - BaliNature and Wildlife - BaliUnderground Tours - BaliMarkets - BaliWalking Tours - BaliPorts of Call Tours - BaliFull-day Tours - BaliPlantation Tours - BaliShore Excursions - KutaFood Tours - KutaBus Tours - KutaNature and Wildlife - KutaUnderground Tours - KutaMarkets - KutaWalking Tours - KutaPorts of Call Tours - KutaFull-day Tours - KutaPlantation Tours - KutaShore Excursions - JimbaranFood Tours - JimbaranBus Tours - JimbaranNature and Wildlife - JimbaranUnderground Tours - JimbaranMarkets - JimbaranWalking Tours - JimbaranPorts of Call Tours - JimbaranFull-day Tours - JimbaranPlantation Tours - JimbaranCategory