10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Explore the lush interior, rich culture, and beautiful temples of Bali during this private excursion to Ubud and Tanah Lot. Discover the island’s iconic rice paddies and spot long-tailed macaques in Ubud’s monkey forest. Then head off to explore the Royal Taman Ayun Temple before a sunset visit to Tanah Lot temple. Private guide, entrance fees, and round-trip hotel transport are included. Upgrade to include a delicious lunch at a local warung.
- Take a full-day tour of Bali's top sights including the Tegalalang rice terraces
- Spot primates like the long-tailed macaque at the Ubud monkey forest
- Catch the buzz of Bali's coffee industry during a visit to a farm that produces the special 'Luwak' beans
- Explore the Royal Taman Ayun Temple and Tanah Lot Temple at sunset
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We include complimentary pick-up & drop-off at your hotel/apartment/villa. These areas include
Ubud, Sanur, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, and Uluwatu. Please let us know prior to the start of your tour.
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hire Bali Driver
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour: Ubud and Tanah Lot Day Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour: Ubud and Tanah Lot Day Tour?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour: Ubud and Tanah Lot Day Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 11769P7
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursPlantation ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingSeminyakShore Excursions - BaliBus Tours - BaliPorts of Call Tours - BaliFull-day Tours - BaliPlantation Tours - BaliShore Excursions - KutaBus Tours - KutaPorts of Call Tours - KutaFull-day Tours - KutaPlantation Tours - KutaShore Excursions - JimbaranBus Tours - JimbaranPorts of Call Tours - JimbaranFull-day Tours - JimbaranPlantation Tours - JimbaranCategory