8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Visit three of Bali’s most magnificent temples in one day on this private tour. Travel in the comfort of a private vehicle and customize your tour, stopping as often as you like to take photos. Admire the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Taman Ayun Temple, stop at a coffee plantation where you can sample unique Luwak coffee (optional), and visit the lakeside Ulundan Beratan Temple. Finally, enjoy spectacular views of Tanah Lot Temple, one of Bali’s most photographed temples.
- Three incredible temples with entrance tickets included
- Learn about Balinese religions, spiritual beliefs, and traditions
- Private tour ensures the undivided attention of your guide
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your Bali hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Private Comfortable Air conditioned car
English speaking driver as your guide
Bottle mineral water
Entrance ticket (optional)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup and drop-off is available in areas in Bali: Ubud, Denpasar, Canggu, Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Sanur, Tanjung Benoa or Nusa Dua area. Please let us know your hotel and we will arrange it accordingly.
Pay extra if pickup area : Ungasan, Balangan, Uluwatu, Tanah lot
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Rukmana Bali Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour : Bali Iconic Temple by UNESCO World Heritage?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour : Bali Iconic Temple by UNESCO World Heritage?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour : Bali Iconic Temple by UNESCO World Heritage?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour : Bali Iconic Temple by UNESCO World Heritage?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The Gardens are a very popular place for Balinese to visit on weekends for picnics and a break from the hot sun near sea level." See review
Product code: 52474P10
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursAudio GuidesHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportSeminyakBus Tours - BaliAudio Guides - BaliHistorical Tours - BaliBus Tours - KutaAudio Guides - KutaHistorical Tours - KutaBus Tours - JimbaranAudio Guides - JimbaranHistorical Tours - JimbaranCategory