- Private evening excursion to Bali's highlights
- Visit the Taman Ayun Temple and the wild monkeys of Alas Kedaton
- Witness a magical sunset at Tanah Lot Temple
- Receive undivided attention from a private guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Denpasar is included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We include complimentary pick-up & drop-off at your hotel/apartment/villa. These areas include
Ubud, Sanur, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, and Uluwatu. Please let us know prior to the start of your tour.
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Port
What To Expect
Then, proceed to Alas Kedaton, a sacred forest home to troves of wild macaques. Capture photographs of a Hindu temple in the middle of the forest and relish the peace of your tropical surroundings.
Your final stop is the Tanah Lot Temple, one of Bali’s most iconic structures. Follow your guide to an ideal vantage point to watch the sun sink slowly into the sea — you’ll be amazed by the color this natural showcase creates.
Conclude your tour with drop-off at your Denpasar hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hire Bali Driver
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience