10 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup from hotel and back to bali hotel
Lunch - indonesian lunch
A private car tour at Nusa Penida Island
Entrance ticket for each attraction
Fasboat return ticket
Pickup time 07.00am
Any othres personal (optional) expenses
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pickup from any hotel: Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Ubud, Seminyak, Tuban, Tanjung Benoa, Legian, Denpasar
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Upadani Bali Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private tour : East of Nusa Penida Day Tour All-inclusive?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private tour : East of Nusa Penida Day Tour All-inclusive?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private tour : East of Nusa Penida Day Tour All-inclusive?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private tour : East of Nusa Penida Day Tour All-inclusive?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSeminyakBus Tours - BaliNature and Wildlife - BaliFull-day Tours - BaliBus Tours - KutaNature and Wildlife - KutaFull-day Tours - KutaBus Tours - JimbaranNature and Wildlife - JimbaranFull-day Tours - JimbaranCategory