8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Spend the day discovering the treasures of Ubud on your own. This package includes a private car and driver who will take you to some of the highlights of the region surrounding Ubud. Visit the artisan villages where you will find locals creating wood carvings, silver jewellery, paintings and batik. Also stop at the Monkey Forest, a coffee plantation, rice terraces, the Tegenungan waterfall, and Goa Gajah Temple.
- Explore the culture and heritage of beautiful Ubud
- Treat yourself to a private vehicle for the day, roundtrip from your hotel
- Enjoy the lush landscape of rice terraces and a coffee plantation
- Take home art handcrafted by local artisans
Saved to wishlist!
Private Comfortable Air conditioned car
English speaking driver as your guide
Bottle mineral water
Entrance ticket (optional)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup and drop-off is available in areas in Bali: Ubud, Denpasar, Canggu, Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Sanur, Tanjung Benoa or Nusa Dua area. Please let us know your hotel and we will arrange it accordingly.
Pay extra if pickup area : Ungasan, Balangan, Uluwatu, Tanah lot
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Rukmana Bali Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ubud Highlight: Sacred Monkey Forest, Tegenungan Waterfall, Rice Terrace?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Ubud Highlight: Sacred Monkey Forest, Tegenungan Waterfall, Rice Terrace?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Ubud Highlight: Sacred Monkey Forest, Tegenungan Waterfall, Rice Terrace?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ubud Highlight: Sacred Monkey Forest, Tegenungan Waterfall, Rice Terrace?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Ubud Highlight: Sacred Monkey Forest, Tegenungan Waterfall, Rice Terrace
6 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSeminyakBus Tours - BaliNature and Wildlife - BaliFull-day Tours - BaliBus Tours - KutaNature and Wildlife - KutaFull-day Tours - KutaBus Tours - JimbaranNature and Wildlife - JimbaranFull-day Tours - JimbaranCategory