11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
On this private day trip, explore all around Bali and visit a range of the island’s sightseeing highlights without ever stepping foot in a crowded tour bus. Travel around the island in a private vehicle, with a private driver at the wheel. Visit scenic landmarks like the Twin Lakes and the Jatiluwih Rice Terraces. Get gorgeous photos of historic temples and monuments like the Handara Gates and the Ulun Danu Bratan Temple on Lake Beratan.
- Unwind in a therapeutic hot pool: trip includes a visit to Angseri Hot Spring
- Stop for a buffet lunch of Indonesian cuisine at a restaurant near Lake Beratan
- Skip the lines at the ticket booth: all entry fees and tickets pre-arranged
- Take the whole family: deep discounts for children aged 12 and under
Saved to wishlist!
Private Tour means there is no other participant only you and your party in the vehicle
Professional English Speaking Driver
All Entrance Ticket
Tax and Services
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We provide pickup and drop-off service from hotel / villa in area :
Ubud, Gianyar, Tanah Lot, Canggu, Kerobokan, Seminyak, Kuta, Legian, Tuban, Denpasar, Sanur, Jimbaran, Ungasan, Balangan, Pecatu, Uluwatu, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please bring: sunscreen and camera
- Infant under 2 years old is free of charge
- Flexible time arrangement based on your request
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bali Day Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Full-Day Tour: The Best Way to Explore The Highlight of Bali?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Full-Day Tour: The Best Way to Explore The Highlight of Bali?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Full-Day Tour: The Best Way to Explore The Highlight of Bali?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Full-Day Tour: The Best Way to Explore The Highlight of Bali
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursAudio GuidesMarketsPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportSeminyakShore Excursions - BaliFood Tours - BaliBus Tours - BaliAudio Guides - BaliMarkets - BaliPorts of Call Tours - BaliHistorical Tours - BaliFull-day Tours - BaliShore Excursions - KutaFood Tours - KutaBus Tours - KutaAudio Guides - KutaMarkets - KutaPorts of Call Tours - KutaHistorical Tours - KutaFull-day Tours - KutaShore Excursions - JimbaranFood Tours - JimbaranBus Tours - JimbaranAudio Guides - JimbaranMarkets - JimbaranPorts of Call Tours - JimbaranHistorical Tours - JimbaranFull-day Tours - JimbaranCategory