6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Travelers with a tight schedule who can’t afford to travel inland can still discover the flavors and smells of traditional Balinese cooking with this private evening cooking class. Instead of going to a village in rural Bali and spending the full day there, book this package and have your class during the evening, in a private villa in Denpasar. Learn how to make a range of Indonesian dishes, with a private cooking tutor to guide you through each recipe step by step.
- Enjoy the fruits of your labor: cooking class doubles as a private dinner
- No time-consuming market visits: all ingredients and equipment provided
- Hotel transfers available from a range of locations in the Denpasar area
- All ages can get involved: children aged 11 and under can join for no extra cost
Saved to wishlist!
spices paste for chicken, shallot & Lemon grass dressing
fried rice with chicken and shrimps, vegetable salad in peanut dressing, chicken satay.
Pan-fried sweet corn pancake, minced chicken in banana leaf, Chicken curry and fried bananas (desserts)
12 recipes (Indonesian)
All ingredients and material needed
Pickup and drop-off service from major hotels in Kuta, Seminyak, Sanur, Jimbaran, and Nusa Dua area
Departure & Return
Denpasar City, Bali, Indonesia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- 1 hour of preparation will be needed before cooking
- Mon-Fri: 0800 - 1700 hrs -> Sat/Sun/Public Holiday: 0800 - 1700 hrs: Tel. 0361 708765
- Out Of Office Number (Emergency Call): Tel. +62 81 238 14202
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour East Indonesia
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mobile Cooking Class?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Mobile Cooking Class?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mobile Cooking Class?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Mobile Cooking Class
4 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 4 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeSeminyakCooking Classes - BaliCooking Classes - KutaCooking Classes - JimbaranCategory