11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Saved to wishlist!
Professional English Speaking Driver
1,5 Hours Rafting in Melangit River with Professional River Rafting Guide
Safety Approved Equipment, Towels, Shower, and Changing Room
All Entrance Ticket
Rafting Insurance, Tax and Services
Souvenir of Photo or Video (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We provide pickup and drop-off service from hotel / villa in area :
Ubud, Gianyar, Tanah Lot, Canggu, Kerobokan, Seminyak, Kuta, Legian, Tuban, Denpasar, Sanur, Jimbaran, Ungasan, Balangan, Pecatu, Uluwatu, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Harbour, Jl. Raya Pelabuhan Benoa, Pedungan, Kec. Denpasar Sel., Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please bring: sunscreen, camera and change of clothes
- Minimum age that allowed to do this adventure is 5 years
- Maximum age that allowed to do this adventure is 60 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Telaga Waja Rafting Bali
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Rafting Adventure in Melangit River and Ubud Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Rafting Adventure in Melangit River and Ubud Tour?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Rafting Adventure in Melangit River and Ubud Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 242995P15
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursFood ToursStand Up PaddleboardingBus ToursSporting EventsAudio GuidesExtremeWater ToursMarketsPorts of Call ToursFloat Trips Full-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportSeminyakShore Excursions - Bali4WD Tours - BaliFood Tours - BaliStand Up Paddleboarding - BaliBus Tours - BaliSporting Events - BaliAudio Guides - BaliExtreme - BaliWater Tours - BaliMarkets - BaliPorts of Call Tours - BaliFloat Trips - BaliFull-day Tours - BaliShore Excursions - Kuta4WD Tours - KutaFood Tours - KutaStand Up Paddleboarding - KutaBus Tours - KutaSporting Events - KutaAudio Guides - KutaExtreme - KutaWater Tours - KutaMarkets - KutaPorts of Call Tours - KutaFloat Trips - KutaFull-day Tours - KutaShore Excursions - Jimbaran4WD Tours - JimbaranFood Tours - JimbaranStand Up Paddleboarding - JimbaranBus Tours - JimbaranSporting Events - JimbaranAudio Guides - JimbaranExtreme - JimbaranWater Tours - JimbaranMarkets - JimbaranPorts of Call Tours - JimbaranFloat Trips - JimbaranFull-day Tours - JimbaranCategory