10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
On the east side of Bali, temples and landmarks are dazzling yet dispersed. Travel between three of Bali’s top attractions—Mount Agung, Tirta Gangga Water Palace, and Lempuyang Temple—without the worry of getting lost on a tour that’s ideal for first-time visitors. A guide offers local insight into eastern Bali’s culture and history, and arranges all activities so that you can skip the hassle of advance planning.
- Tick off three of eastern Bali's top attractions with ease on a day trip
- A perfect introduction to the island for first-time visitors
- Travel between temples without having to worry about navigating
- Benefit from the insider perspective of your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Air conditioner transportation - Free WiFi
Sarong wear to visit the temple
Private English Speaking Guide
Lunch are optional
Entrance ticket about 10 USD per person for all attraction
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Meet you at the lobby hotel and after the tour in ends we will take you back to the hotel with fully great new experience. And our pick up and drop off area is available in all area Seminyak kuta and all starting points
- Bali Ngurah Rai International Airport, Jl. Airport Ngurah Rai, Tuban, Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
- Sanur Beach Harbour, Jl. Hang Tuah No.17, Sanur Kaja, Denpasar Selatan, Kota Denpasar, Bali 80227, Indonesia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Seminyak Tour Driver Bali
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during East Bali Sacred Water Palace Lempuyang Temple Private Tour - Free WiFi?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during East Bali Sacred Water Palace Lempuyang Temple Private Tour - Free WiFi?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during East Bali Sacred Water Palace Lempuyang Temple Private Tour - Free WiFi?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
East Bali Sacred Water Palace Lempuyang Temple Private Tour - Free WiFi
7 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursNature and WildlifeEco ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSeminyakShore Excursions - BaliBus Tours - BaliNature and Wildlife - BaliEco Tours - BaliPorts of Call Tours - BaliFull-day Tours - BaliShore Excursions - KutaBus Tours - KutaNature and Wildlife - KutaEco Tours - KutaPorts of Call Tours - KutaFull-day Tours - KutaShore Excursions - JimbaranBus Tours - JimbaranNature and Wildlife - JimbaranEco Tours - JimbaranPorts of Call Tours - JimbaranFull-day Tours - JimbaranCategory