12 to 14 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
All Fees and Taxes
Guide & Komodo Ranger fee
Return flight tickets Bali - Labuan Bajo
Personal cameras fee
Professional cameras fee
Tipping or Gratuities
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up customer from any hotel or meeting point in Kuta, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Uluwatu, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Sanur, Denpasar. Out of coverage service area additional charge may apply
- Bali, Ngurah Rai Airport
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for menstruation women
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Oke Liburan
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Komodo Island Adventure From Bali (Day Trip)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Komodo Island Adventure From Bali (Day Trip)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Komodo Island Adventure From Bali (Day Trip)?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Komodo Island Adventure From Bali (Day Trip)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Komodo Island Adventure From Bali (Day Trip)
12 to 14 hours
10 hours 30 minutes
9 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsAir ToursBus ToursWater ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSeminyakShore Excursions - BaliAir Tours - BaliBus Tours - BaliWater Tours - BaliPorts of Call Tours - BaliFull-day Tours - BaliShore Excursions - KutaAir Tours - KutaBus Tours - KutaWater Tours - KutaPorts of Call Tours - KutaFull-day Tours - KutaShore Excursions - JimbaranAir Tours - JimbaranBus Tours - JimbaranWater Tours - JimbaranPorts of Call Tours - JimbaranFull-day Tours - JimbaranCategory