11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Shun the self-drive drama and immerse in the rich culture and dramatic landscapes of central Bali on this comprehensive private door-to-door day tour, the perfect introduction to the Island of the Gods. Watch a traditional dance performance at Batubulan, see jewelry being made at Celuk, then admire Tegalang Rice Terrace. After lunch overlooking Mt. Batur volcano, visit the Mother Temple of Besakih and see the Jambul Hill rice fields.
- Check off central Bali’s signature sights, including Mt. Batur and Besakih
- Watch a barong and kris dance performance at Batubulan
- Savor lunch with views over Lake Batur and the volcano
- Take it easy with door-to-door round-trip private hotel transfers
Saved to wishlist!
Private Tour means there is no other participant only you and your party in the vehicle
Professional English Speaking Driver
All Entrance Ticket and Barong Dance Ticket
Tax and Services
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We provide pickup and drop-off service from hotel / villa in area :
Ubud, Gianyar, Tanah Lot, Canggu, Kerobokan, Seminyak, Kuta, Legian, Tuban, Denpasar, Sanur, Jimbaran, Ungasan, Balangan, Pecatu, Uluwatu, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please bring: sunscreen and camera
- Infant under 2 years old is free of charge
- Flexible time arrangement based on your request
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bali Sky Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Full Day-Tour: Kintamani Volcano and Besakih Temple Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Full Day-Tour: Kintamani Volcano and Besakih Temple Tour?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Full Day-Tour: Kintamani Volcano and Besakih Temple Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursAudio GuidesPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportSeminyakShore Excursions - BaliBus Tours - BaliAudio Guides - BaliPorts of Call Tours - BaliHistorical Tours - BaliFull-day Tours - BaliShore Excursions - KutaBus Tours - KutaAudio Guides - KutaPorts of Call Tours - KutaHistorical Tours - KutaFull-day Tours - KutaShore Excursions - JimbaranBus Tours - JimbaranAudio Guides - JimbaranPorts of Call Tours - JimbaranHistorical Tours - JimbaranFull-day Tours - JimbaranCategory