To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. The WHO is closely monitoring the coronavirus and more information can be found here.
8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Saved to wishlist!
Professional English Speaking Driver
Professional Trekking Guide
Canoe To Exploring The Lake Tamblingan
Tax and Services
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We provide pickup and drop-off service from hotel / villa in area :
Ubud, Gianyar, Tanah Lot, Canggu, Kerobokan, Seminyak, Kuta, Legian, Tuban, Denpasar, Sanur, Jimbaran, Ungasan, Balangan, Pecatu, Uluwatu, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please bring: sunscreen and camera
- Minimum age that allowed to do this adventure is 5 years
- Maximum age that allowed to do this adventure is 60 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bali Sky Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Jungle Trekking and Tamblingan Lake Canoeing in Bali Beautiful Rainforest?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Jungle Trekking and Tamblingan Lake Canoeing in Bali Beautiful Rainforest?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Jungle Trekking and Tamblingan Lake Canoeing in Bali Beautiful Rainforest?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 71852P35
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursBus ToursHikingNature and WildlifeClimbingWater ToursFood ToursStand Up PaddleboardingSporting EventsAudio GuidesExtremeWalking ToursMarketsPorts of Call ToursKayakingFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesLuxury & Special OccasionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportSeminyakShore Excursions - Bali4WD Tours - BaliBus Tours - BaliHiking - BaliNature and Wildlife - BaliClimbing - BaliWater Tours - BaliFood Tours - BaliStand Up Paddleboarding - BaliSporting Events - BaliAudio Guides - BaliExtreme - BaliWalking Tours - BaliMarkets - BaliPorts of Call Tours - BaliKayaking - BaliFull-day Tours - BaliShore Excursions - Kuta4WD Tours - KutaBus Tours - KutaHiking - KutaNature and Wildlife - KutaClimbing - KutaWater Tours - KutaFood Tours - KutaStand Up Paddleboarding - KutaSporting Events - KutaAudio Guides - KutaExtreme - KutaWalking Tours - KutaMarkets - KutaPorts of Call Tours - KutaKayaking - KutaFull-day Tours - KutaShore Excursions - Jimbaran4WD Tours - JimbaranBus Tours - JimbaranHiking - JimbaranNature and Wildlife - JimbaranClimbing - JimbaranWater Tours - JimbaranFood Tours - JimbaranStand Up Paddleboarding - JimbaranSporting Events - JimbaranAudio Guides - JimbaranExtreme - JimbaranWalking Tours - JimbaranMarkets - JimbaranPorts of Call Tours - JimbaranKayaking - JimbaranFull-day Tours - JimbaranCategory