10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
All fees and taxes
Use of Snorkelling equipment
Traditional boat as transportation to each snorkeling point
Free use of shower and changing room facilities
Entry/Admission - Blue Lagoon Snorkling
Entry/Admission - Lempuyang Temple
Entry/Admission - Goa Lawah ( Bat Cave)
Pick Up Service: Guest Accommodation in Kuta, Seminyak, Canggu, Legian, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Sanur
additional food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick up travelers from area ubud, sanur, seminyak, canggu, kuta and nusa dua
Please provide name of your hotel or villa on you booking, and Driver will meet you in lobby before start tour.
- benoa port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Smile Bali Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bali Gate of Heaven and Blue Lagoon Snorkeling Full-Day with All Inclusive?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Bali Gate of Heaven and Blue Lagoon Snorkeling Full-Day with All Inclusive?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bali Gate of Heaven and Blue Lagoon Snorkeling Full-Day with All Inclusive?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bali Gate of Heaven and Blue Lagoon Snorkeling Full-Day with All Inclusive?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsPorts of Call ToursSnorkelingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKutaSeminyakNusa DuaShore Excursions - BaliPorts of Call Tours - BaliSnorkeling - BaliShore Excursions - KutaPorts of Call Tours - KutaSnorkeling - KutaShore Excursions - JimbaranPorts of Call Tours - JimbaranSnorkeling - JimbaranCategory