- Full-day Balinese temples tour by private vehicle
- Visit Taman Ayun Temple and Ulun Danu Bratan Temple
- Watch the sunset from Tanah Lot Temple, located on the coast
- Entrance fees and round-trip hotel transfers included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Free pick up and drop off from your Hotel and Villa
What To Expect
Next, enjoy the scenery during the drive to Ulun Danu Pratan Temple, known for its setting on Lake Bratan in the mountains near Bedugul. A water temple, the complex plays a role in serving the surrounding outflow area; downstream, there are smaller water temples specific to each subak, Bali's UNESCO World Heritage-listed system of irrigation.
Your last stop is Tanah Lot Temple, popular for its perch on a rocky outcrop that provides photo ops and one of Bali's best sunset vantage points. As you watch the sun go down over the ocean, you can ponder the significance of the temple—one of the seven sea temples along Bali's coastline—which is part of the island's mythology. Afterward, your tour ends with drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Putu Bali Driver
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Full-Day Private Tour: Ulun Danu Bratan Temple with Tanah Lot Sunset.