10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Saved to wishlist!
Professional English Speaking Driver
Water Sports Activities : Jet Ski, Banana Boat, Parasailing Adventure
All Water Sport Safety Equipment
All Entrance Ticket
Water Sports Insurance, Tax and Service
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We provide pickup and drop-off service from hotel and villa in the following areas:
Ubud, Gianyar, Tanah Lot, Canggu, Kerobokan, Seminyak, Kuta, Legian, Tuban, Denpasar, Sanur, Jimbaran, Ungasan, Balangan, Pecatu, Uluwatu, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Harbour, Jl. Raya Pelabuhan Benoa, Pedungan, Kec. Denpasar Sel., Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please bring: sunscreen, towel, changing clothes and camera
- Flexible time arrangement based on your request
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Minimum age that allowed to do this adventure is 5 years
- Maximum age that allowed to do this adventure is 60 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Telaga Waja Rafting Bali
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Private Tour to Ubud and Bali Water Activities?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Private Tour to Ubud and Bali Water Activities?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Private Tour to Ubud and Bali Water Activities?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 242995P60
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursAudio GuidesNature and WildlifeWater ToursJet SkiingMarketsPorts of Call ToursJet BoatingFull-day ToursPlantation ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportSeminyakShore Excursions - BaliFood Tours - BaliBus Tours - BaliAudio Guides - BaliNature and Wildlife - BaliWater Tours - BaliJet Skiing - BaliMarkets - BaliPorts of Call Tours - BaliJet Boating - BaliFull-day Tours - BaliPlantation Tours - BaliShore Excursions - KutaFood Tours - KutaBus Tours - KutaAudio Guides - KutaNature and Wildlife - KutaWater Tours - KutaJet Skiing - KutaMarkets - KutaPorts of Call Tours - KutaJet Boating - KutaFull-day Tours - KutaPlantation Tours - KutaShore Excursions - JimbaranFood Tours - JimbaranBus Tours - JimbaranAudio Guides - JimbaranNature and Wildlife - JimbaranWater Tours - JimbaranJet Skiing - JimbaranMarkets - JimbaranPorts of Call Tours - JimbaranJet Boating - JimbaranFull-day Tours - JimbaranPlantation Tours - JimbaranCategory