4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
You may also like
Coffee fans visiting Bali—this one’s for you! Expand your knowledge of Balinese coffee, and enjoy a delicious fine coffee tasting at Geo Coffee. You’ll learn how Geo Coffee works with farmers to ensure fair pricing, and how the company operates in a sustainable way. You won't have to wait in long visitor lines as entrance tickets are included, as is round-trip transportation, so you won’t have to worry about navigating. After your coffee tasting, you’ll get time to explore Kuta for shopping or sightseeing.
- Support a socially responsible business—Geo Coffee
- Hassle-free tour with hotel pickup and drop-off included
- A delicious coffee tasting session is included
- Enjoy free time to go shopping in Kuta
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up and drop off service from major hotels in Kuta Legian, Tuban, Seminyak, Sanur, Jimbaran, Tanjung Benoa, and Nusa Dua area
A/C transportation + driver
English speaking licensed guide service
A cup of coffee as shown on the menu
Snack (fried banana or fried cassava)
Several variant coffee tasting
Goods and services tax
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Jl. Pengubengan Kauh No.94, Kerobokan Kelod, Kec. Kuta Utara, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tour can operate with minimum of 2 persons.
- Mon-Fri: 0800 - 1700 hrs -> Sat/Sun/Public Holiday: 0800 - 1700 hrs: Tel. +62 361 237782
- Out Of Office Number (Emergency Call): Tel. +62 81 238 14202
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour East Indonesia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Fine Coffee Tasting & Kuta Shopping?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Fine Coffee Tasting & Kuta Shopping?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Fine Coffee Tasting & Kuta Shopping?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 3665P163
Explore Similar Things to Do
Pub ToursBus ToursCoffee & Tea ToursArt ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingSeminyakNusa DuaPub Tours - BaliBus Tours - BaliCoffee & Tea Tours - BaliArt Tours - BaliHalf-day Tours - BaliPub Tours - KutaBus Tours - KutaCoffee & Tea Tours - KutaArt Tours - KutaHalf-day Tours - KutaPub Tours - JimbaranBus Tours - JimbaranCoffee & Tea Tours - JimbaranArt Tours - JimbaranHalf-day Tours - JimbaranCategory