10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
English speaking drivers
Gas / Fuel
Air Conditioner Car
Entry/Admission - Watching Barong Dance Performance
Entry/Admission - Monkey Forest
Entry/Admission - RIce Terrace Tegallang
Entry/Admission - Batuan Temple
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel return transfer / pick up and drop off (Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Tuban,
Jimbaran, Sanur, Tanah Lot, Ubud, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua Area
- Benua Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Smile Bali Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Bali Ubud Day Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Bali Ubud Day Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Bali Ubud Day Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Bali Ubud Day Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 142948P11
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursAudio GuidesPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportJimbaranKutaSeminyakUbudNusa DuaShore Excursions - BaliBus Tours - BaliAudio Guides - BaliPorts of Call Tours - BaliFull-day Tours - BaliShore Excursions - KutaBus Tours - KutaAudio Guides - KutaPorts of Call Tours - KutaFull-day Tours - KutaShore Excursions - JimbaranBus Tours - JimbaranAudio Guides - JimbaranPorts of Call Tours - JimbaranFull-day Tours - JimbaranCategory