3 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick up and drop off services
Private tour service
English speaking driver
All entrance tickets
Service & Government Tax
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up customers from hotel/accommodation in areas of Ubud, Sanur, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Kerobokan, Canggu, Denpasar, Jimbaran, Tanjung Benoa, and Nusa Dua.
Please advise your hotel/accommodation detail when making the booking or prior to date of tour/activity.
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Eco Bali Tours - Day Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Exploring Bali in 3 Days: Discover Top Places in Bali?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Exploring Bali in 3 Days: Discover Top Places in Bali?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Exploring Bali in 3 Days: Discover Top Places in Bali?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Exploring Bali in 3 Days: Discover Top Places in Bali?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Exploring Bali in 3 Days: Discover Top Places in Bali
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursMulti-day ToursMarketsPorts of Call ToursPlantation ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSeminyakShore Excursions - BaliFood Tours - BaliBus Tours - BaliMulti-day Tours - BaliMarkets - BaliPorts of Call Tours - BaliPlantation Tours - BaliShore Excursions - KutaFood Tours - KutaBus Tours - KutaMulti-day Tours - KutaMarkets - KutaPorts of Call Tours - KutaPlantation Tours - KutaShore Excursions - JimbaranFood Tours - JimbaranBus Tours - JimbaranMulti-day Tours - JimbaranMarkets - JimbaranPorts of Call Tours - JimbaranPlantation Tours - JimbaranCategory