12 to 14 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Travelers to Bali who want to experience one of Java’s cultural highlights will love this day tour to Yogyakarta. By starting early and catching a flight, you’ll have time to visit the UNESCO World Heritage-listed sites and other treasures in and around Yogyakarta. These include the ancient Buddhist complex at Borobudur, the Hindu temples of Prambanan, the Sultan’s Palace, and more. This is an easy day trip for travelers who want to make the most of their time in Indonesia.
- Return flights and hotel transfers are included
- Lunch and refreshments will be provided
- Receive personalized attention from your local guide on a private tour
- See and do more in a day than you could traveling independently
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Flight tickets (Bali - Yogyakarta return)
Coffee and/or Tea
Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
Any personal expenses
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Nusa Dua, Uluwatu, Pecatu, Ungasan, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Denpasar, Sanur. Please inform your hotel name and location when make a booking. Pick up from any hotel or meeting point at out of coverage areas are available with additional charge
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Oke Liburan
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Day Tour Visit Yogyakarta From Bali?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Day Tour Visit Yogyakarta From Bali?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Day Tour Visit Yogyakarta From Bali?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Day Tour Visit Yogyakarta From Bali?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Day Tour Visit Yogyakarta From Bali
12 to 14 hours
10 hours 30 minutes
7 hours 40 minutes
1 day 16 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Air ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSeminyakAir Tours - BaliHistorical Tours - BaliFull-day Tours - BaliAir Tours - KutaHistorical Tours - KutaFull-day Tours - KutaAir Tours - JimbaranHistorical Tours - JimbaranFull-day Tours - JimbaranCategory