2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Blue Water Express operates a boat transfer service from Bali to Lombok and vice versa. From either Serangan or Padang Bai on Bali, enjoy a hassle-free ride across the sea to Teluk Kode (on Lombok) or the Gili Islands. Hotel pickup service is available for the Bali departures for your convenience. Book in advance so you don't have to worry about how you'll get to Lombok or the Gilis at the last minute.
- Travel one way from Bali to Lombok or the Gili Islands with this boat service
- Choose your preferred departure or return point on Bali
- Lombok pickup and drop-off points include Teluk Kode, Gili Trawangan, and Gili Air
- Booking now means you won't risk a sold-out boat on your preferred date
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off for Depart and Arrive in Bali only
Coffee or tea or mineral water prior departure in Serangan/Padang Bai Harbor
Coffee and/or Tea
Lombok and Gili Island Entrance Fee (Paid Locally)
Departure & Return
Departure PointSerangan, Denpasar Selatan, Denpasar City, Bali, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
Return DetailsTeluk Kode, West Pemenang, Pemenang, North Lombok Regency, West Nusa Tenggara 83352, Indonesia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for child aged 5 and under
- Please check the boat schedule prior to book as schedule may change or alter.
- Boat Transfer is a point to point carrier and do not take any responsibility for delays or connecting flight
- Mon-Fri: 0800 - 1700 hrs -> Sat/Sun/Public Holiday: 0800 - 1700 hrs: Tel. +62 361 237782
- Out Of Office Number (Emergency Call): Tel. +62 81 238 14202
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Air-conditioned hotel transfer to/from Denpasar, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Sanur, Canggu Point, Nusa Dua and Ubud Center
- Most travelers can participate
- Please bring copy ID or Passport upon check in
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour East Indonesia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Blue Water Express Boat Transfer From Serangan Or Padang Bai To Lombok Or Vice Versa?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Blue Water Express Boat Transfer From Serangan Or Padang Bai To Lombok Or Vice Versa?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Blue Water Express Boat Transfer From Serangan Or Padang Bai To Lombok Or Vice Versa?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 3665P145
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursJet BoatingFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingSeminyakNusa DuaWater Tours - BaliJet Boating - BaliFull-day Tours - BaliWater Tours - KutaJet Boating - KutaFull-day Tours - KutaWater Tours - JimbaranJet Boating - JimbaranFull-day Tours - JimbaranCategory