10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation with driver by private air conditioned vehicle with water provided in the car.
All entrance fees and activities as mentioned.
1 glass of sunset cocktail during sunset at Padang-Padang
Full beach club and inclinator access, towel and WiFi
Kayaks, snorkeling equipment and stand-up paddle boards (subject to availability and wave)
IDR 200K food and beverage credit at Sundays Beach Club(Adult Day Pass only)
Other meals than mentioned
Other services not clearly indicated in the Package Inclusion above
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Explorcation Indonesia
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Beachcomber at Bali's Bukit Peninsula?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Beachcomber at Bali's Bukit Peninsula?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Beachcomber at Bali's Bukit Peninsula?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 163572P3
Compare Similar Experiences
Beachcomber at Bali's Bukit Peninsula
7 hours 30 minutes
9 hours 30 minutes
7 hours 15 minutes
10 hours 5 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSeminyakNusa DuaShore Excursions - BaliBus Tours - BaliPorts of Call Tours - BaliFull-day Tours - BaliShore Excursions - KutaBus Tours - KutaPorts of Call Tours - KutaFull-day Tours - KutaShore Excursions - JimbaranBus Tours - JimbaranPorts of Call Tours - JimbaranFull-day Tours - JimbaranCategory