4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Dip into the holy spring water of Pura Tirta Empul, a water temple of great importance to the Balinese people for its health-enhancing benefits. Soak in the sacred pools and learn from your guide about Hindu purification and bathing rituals. Afterward, you’ll stop at a coffee plantation for a tasting. Hotel pickup and drop-off are included on this half-day tour.
- Half-day Pura Tirta Empul and coffee plantation tour
- Soak in the sacred pools at the renowned waterfall temple
- Enjoy personalized service from an informative guide
- Includes hotel pickup and drop-off in South Bali
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Others exspenses like shopping product
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Harbour, Jl. Raya Pelabuhan Benoa, Pedungan, Kec. Denpasar Sel., Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 peoples per booking is required
- Dress code is smart casual
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tridatu Bali Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bali Purification Tour and Experiences?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Bali Purification Tour and Experiences?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bali Purification Tour and Experiences?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursWalking & Biking ToursTours & SightseeingSeminyakWalking Tours - BaliWalking Tours - KutaWalking Tours - JimbaranCategory