10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Saved to wishlist!
Professional English Speaking Driver
2 Hours Rafting in Ayung River with Professional River Rafting Guide
Safety Approved Equipment, Lockers, Towels, Shower, and Changing Room
All Entrance Ticket
Tax and Services
Souvenir of Photo or Video (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We provide pickup and drop-off service from hotel / villa in area :
Ubud, Gianyar, Tanah Lot, Canggu, Kerobokan, Seminyak, Kuta, Legian, Tuban, Denpasar, Sanur, Jimbaran, Ungasan, Balangan, Pecatu, Uluwatu, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please bring: sunscreen, camera and change of clothes
- Minimum age that allowed to do this adventure is 5 years
- Maximum age that allowed to do this adventure is 60 years
- Flexible time arrangement based on your request
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bali Sky Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bali White Water Rafting and Tanah Lot Sunset Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Bali White Water Rafting and Tanah Lot Sunset Tour?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bali White Water Rafting and Tanah Lot Sunset Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 71852P30
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursBus ToursSunset CruisesWater ToursRaftingFloat Trips White Water Rafting Stand Up PaddleboardingSporting EventsAudio GuidesExtremePorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesLuxury & Special OccasionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportSeminyakShore Excursions - Bali4WD Tours - BaliBus Tours - BaliSunset Cruises - BaliWater Tours - BaliRafting - BaliFloat Trips - BaliWhite Water Rafting - BaliStand Up Paddleboarding - BaliSporting Events - BaliAudio Guides - BaliExtreme - BaliPorts of Call Tours - BaliFull-day Tours - BaliShore Excursions - Kuta4WD Tours - KutaBus Tours - KutaSunset Cruises - KutaWater Tours - KutaRafting - KutaFloat Trips - KutaWhite Water Rafting - KutaStand Up Paddleboarding - KutaSporting Events - KutaAudio Guides - KutaExtreme - KutaPorts of Call Tours - KutaFull-day Tours - KutaShore Excursions - Jimbaran4WD Tours - JimbaranBus Tours - JimbaranSunset Cruises - JimbaranWater Tours - JimbaranRafting - JimbaranFloat Trips - JimbaranWhite Water Rafting - JimbaranStand Up Paddleboarding - JimbaranSporting Events - JimbaranAudio Guides - JimbaranExtreme - JimbaranPorts of Call Tours - JimbaranFull-day Tours - JimbaranCategory