10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
See the less-developed landscape of western Bali on a private, full day tour of temples, rice terraces and villages. Explore the centuries-old architecture of Taman Ayn temple, then visit Ulun Danu temple on the shores of Lake Beratan. Enjoy a classic Balinese lunch at a local restaurant, continue to Jatiluwih village to explore lush, terraced rice paddies then sample Bali’s famous luwet coffee at a nearby plantation. Finish your day with a stunning ocean sunset at Tanah Lot, a traditional temple built atop a seaside rock platform.
- Full-day, private tour of western Bali
- Explore the island with a local guide
- See temples, paddies and natural areas
- Enjoy an exquisite ocean sunset
- Buffet lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
All entrance fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We include complimentary pick-up & drop-off at your hotel/apartment/villa. These areas include
Ubud, Sanur, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, and Uluwatu. Please let us know prior to the start of your tour.
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hire Bali Driver
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Full Day Tour: Best UNESCO Sites in Bali?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Full Day Tour: Best UNESCO Sites in Bali?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Full Day Tour: Best UNESCO Sites in Bali?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Full Day Tour: Best UNESCO Sites in Bali
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSeminyakShore Excursions - BaliBus Tours - BaliPorts of Call Tours - BaliFull-day Tours - BaliShore Excursions - KutaBus Tours - KutaPorts of Call Tours - KutaFull-day Tours - KutaShore Excursions - JimbaranBus Tours - JimbaranPorts of Call Tours - JimbaranFull-day Tours - JimbaranCategory