10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the best that Ubud has to offer on a private tour of its highlights. Visit key locations like the UNESCO-listed Tegallalang rice terraces, the Sacred Monkey Forest, and the Tirta Empul Water Temple. Then head to the Kintamani village for a beautiful view of the Mount Batur volcano and enjoy a taste of the world-famous Luwak coffee—at your own expense—at a local plantation.
- Explore the main highlights of Ubud on a sightseeing tour
- Visit the Tegallalang rice terraces, Monkey Forest, and a local temple
- Take in the views of Mount Batur at the village of Kintamani
- Enjoy a personalized experience with a private guide and vehicle
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off in Ubud, Canggu, Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Sanur, Tanjung Benoa, or Nusa Dua area
Private tour with air-conditioned vehicle
Parking fee at the places of visit
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Jl. Kayu Aya No.1, Seminyak, Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants 2 years and under go free
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bali Tour Holiday
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bali Volcano Romantic Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Bali Volcano Romantic Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bali Volcano Romantic Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bali Volcano Romantic Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Bali Volcano Romantic Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursAttractions & MuseumsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSeminyakShore Excursions - BaliNature and Wildlife - BaliPorts of Call Tours - BaliAttractions & Museums - BaliShore Excursions - KutaNature and Wildlife - KutaPorts of Call Tours - KutaAttractions & Museums - KutaShore Excursions - JimbaranNature and Wildlife - JimbaranPorts of Call Tours - JimbaranAttractions & Museums - JimbaranCategory