10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
You may also like
Get to know the cultural and traditional side of Bali on a private tour away from the beach crowds. You'll visit a village, temple, school, and coffee plantation to meet artists and other locals, learning about Balinese crafts, religious ceremonies, and way of life throughout the day.
- Enjoy the personalized service of a private tour
- Taste Balinese coffee
- Visit Holy Spring Temple, and enjoy views of Mount Batur volcano and Lake Batur
- Travel by private vehicle with a driver
Saved to wishlist!
Driver with English speaking driver
Transport by private vehicle
All Fees and Taxes
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Provide pick up service for all hotel in Jimbaran ,Nusa Dua, Uluwatu, Seminyak,Ubud Canggu and all in Denpasar area.
- Benoa Harbour, Jl. Raya Pelabuhan Benoa, Pedungan, Kec. Denpasar Sel., Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Smart Bali Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bali Traditional Tours?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Bali Traditional Tours?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bali Traditional Tours?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bali Traditional Tours?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 20448P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursPlantation ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSeminyakShore Excursions - BaliBus Tours - BaliPorts of Call Tours - BaliHistorical Tours - BaliFull-day Tours - BaliPlantation Tours - BaliShore Excursions - KutaBus Tours - KutaPorts of Call Tours - KutaHistorical Tours - KutaFull-day Tours - KutaPlantation Tours - KutaShore Excursions - JimbaranBus Tours - JimbaranPorts of Call Tours - JimbaranHistorical Tours - JimbaranFull-day Tours - JimbaranPlantation Tours - JimbaranCategory