11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Throughout Asia, Bali is renowned for its temples, which combine Hindu symbolism with ancient architecture. See the best of the island’s religious structures on a full-day tour that transports you between dispersed temples with ease. This private tour ensures you receive undivided attention from your guide and comes with the flexibility to customize your itinerary as you see fit.
- See the best of Bali's temples on a stress-free tour
- Letting someone else drive gives you more time to focus on the scenery
- Benefit from the undivided attention of a private guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off mean you don't have to worry about finding a meeting point
Saved to wishlist!
Private Tour means there is no other participant only you and your party in the vehicle
Professional English Speaking Driver
All Entrance Ticket
Tax and Service
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please bring: sunscreen and camera
- Infant under 2 years old is free of charge
- Flexible time arrangement based on your request
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bali Full Day Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Full-Day Temple Tour: Bali Archaeology Tours?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Full-Day Temple Tour: Bali Archaeology Tours?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Full-Day Temple Tour: Bali Archaeology Tours?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursAudio GuidesArchaeology ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportSeminyakShore Excursions - BaliBus Tours - BaliAudio Guides - BaliArchaeology Tours - BaliPorts of Call Tours - BaliFull-day Tours - BaliShore Excursions - KutaBus Tours - KutaAudio Guides - KutaArchaeology Tours - KutaPorts of Call Tours - KutaFull-day Tours - KutaShore Excursions - JimbaranBus Tours - JimbaranAudio Guides - JimbaranArchaeology Tours - JimbaranPorts of Call Tours - JimbaranFull-day Tours - JimbaranCategory