8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
The Alas Harum swing offers one of Bali’s most popular photo opportunities—soaring over the rice terraces on a gigantic swing. On this private tour, visit some of the most photogenic sites around Ubud and spend as long as you like taking photos. Along the way, visit Gunung Kawi Sebatu temple and Ubud Monkey Forest, admire views of the Tegalalang rice terraces and Mount Batur volcano, and tour a coffee plantation.
- Take photos on a giant swing overlooking Bali’s countryside
- See Bali’s UNESCO-listed rice terraces and Mt Batur volcano
- Private tour ensures the undivided attention of your guide
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off at your Bali hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Private Transport - Free WiFi
English speaking tour guide
Snack & Mineral water bottle
All entrance ticket on price A
Lunch as optional
Entrance ticket on price B about 18 usd per person
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please mention your hotel address on the booking process, our friendly tour driver will meet you at the hotel lobby on the travel date. Pick up and drop off available in all hotel located surounding area : Seminyak, Legian, Canggu, Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Tanjung Benoa, Sanur, Kerobokan, Ubud, Keramas, Blahbatuh, Sukawati, Batubulan, Payangan, Sidemen, Lebih beach, Padang bai port
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Sanur Beach Harbour, Jl. Hang Tuah No.17, Sanur Kaja, Denpasar Selatan, Kota Denpasar, Bali 80227, Indonesia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Dress code is smart casual
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Seminyak Tour Driver Bali
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Aloha Swing Fun Day Private Guided Tour- Free WiFi?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Aloha Swing Fun Day Private Guided Tour- Free WiFi?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Aloha Swing Fun Day Private Guided Tour- Free WiFi?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Aloha Swing Fun Day Private Guided Tour- Free WiFi?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Aloha Swing Fun Day Private Guided Tour- Free WiFi
8 to 10 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursAttractions & MuseumsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSeminyakShore Excursions - BaliNature and Wildlife - BaliPorts of Call Tours - BaliAttractions & Museums - BaliShore Excursions - KutaNature and Wildlife - KutaPorts of Call Tours - KutaAttractions & Museums - KutaShore Excursions - JimbaranNature and Wildlife - JimbaranPorts of Call Tours - JimbaranAttractions & Museums - JimbaranCategory