10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Visit Bali’s ancient temples, farms, and terraced rice fields on a full-day private tour through the island’s most remarkable places. See the 11th-century shines at Gunung Kawi, and experience a holy blessing in Tirta Empul’s temple spring. Enjoy lunch at a jungle restaurant before trekking into the heart of a lush rice paddy for views of the jade-green landscape. Taste Bali’s renowned Luwak coffee at a local plantation, then spot the long-tailed macaques in a monkey forest before returning to your hotel.
Visit the most beautiful temples and rice terraces in Ubud. It sets in a flexible tour with a knowledgeable tour guide.<br/>Pickup included
- Discover Balines culture at local temples and take part in a traditional blessing
- Spot macaques and walk through the UNESCO-listed Tegalalang rice terraces
- Feast on a delicious local lunch and taste the famous Luwak coffee
- A private guide and vehicle ensure a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned private vehicle
Hotel pickup and drop-off
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We include complimentary pick-up & drop-off at your hotel/apartment/villa. These areas include
Ubud, Sanur, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, and Uluwatu. Please let us know prior to the start of your tour.
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- There will be some amount of stairs to Gunung Kawi Temple
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hire Bali Driver
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Full-Day Tour: Balinese Temples and Rice Terraces?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Full-Day Tour: Balinese Temples and Rice Terraces?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Full-Day Tour: Balinese Temples and Rice Terraces?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 11769P11
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursNature and WildlifeMarketsWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursPlantation ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSeminyakShore Excursions - BaliFood Tours - BaliBus Tours - BaliNature and Wildlife - BaliMarkets - BaliWalking Tours - BaliPorts of Call Tours - BaliFull-day Tours - BaliPlantation Tours - BaliShore Excursions - KutaFood Tours - KutaBus Tours - KutaNature and Wildlife - KutaMarkets - KutaWalking Tours - KutaPorts of Call Tours - KutaFull-day Tours - KutaPlantation Tours - KutaShore Excursions - JimbaranFood Tours - JimbaranBus Tours - JimbaranNature and Wildlife - JimbaranMarkets - JimbaranWalking Tours - JimbaranPorts of Call Tours - JimbaranFull-day Tours - JimbaranPlantation Tours - JimbaranCategory