12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Saved to wishlist!
Private Tour means there is no other participant only you and your party in the vehicle
Professional English Speaking Driver
All Entrance Ticket and Kecak Dance Ticket
Tax and Service
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We provide pickup and drop-off service from hotel / villa in area :
Ubud, Gianyar, Tanah Lot, Canggu, Kerobokan, Seminyak, Kuta, Legian, Tuban, Denpasar, Sanur, Jimbaran, Ungasan, Balangan, Pecatu, Uluwatu, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please bring: sunscreen and camera
- Infant under 2 years old is free of charge
- Flexible time arrangement based on your request
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Non Seafood Dinner option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bali Day Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bali Day-Tour: Ubud and Uluwatu Temple Trip?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Bali Day-Tour: Ubud and Uluwatu Temple Trip?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bali Day-Tour: Ubud and Uluwatu Temple Trip?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursAudio GuidesNature and WildlifeUnderground Tours MarketsWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursPhotography ToursFull-day ToursSightseeing Passes Walking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportSeminyakShore Excursions - BaliFood Tours - BaliBus Tours - BaliAudio Guides - BaliNature and Wildlife - BaliUnderground Tours - BaliMarkets - BaliWalking Tours - BaliPorts of Call Tours - BaliHistorical Tours - BaliPhotography Tours - BaliFull-day Tours - BaliSightseeing Passes - BaliShore Excursions - KutaFood Tours - KutaBus Tours - KutaAudio Guides - KutaNature and Wildlife - KutaUnderground Tours - KutaMarkets - KutaWalking Tours - KutaPorts of Call Tours - KutaHistorical Tours - KutaPhotography Tours - KutaFull-day Tours - KutaSightseeing Passes - KutaShore Excursions - JimbaranFood Tours - JimbaranBus Tours - JimbaranAudio Guides - JimbaranNature and Wildlife - JimbaranUnderground Tours - JimbaranMarkets - JimbaranWalking Tours - JimbaranPorts of Call Tours - JimbaranHistorical Tours - JimbaranPhotography Tours - JimbaranFull-day Tours - JimbaranSightseeing Passes - JimbaranCategory