10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
2 Hours Cycling and 1,5 Hours Horse Riding in Saba Bai
Experience Cycling and Horse Riding Guide
Safety Approved Equipment, Lockers, Towels, Shower, and Changing Room
Insurance Coverage, Tax and Services
Souvenir of Photo or Video (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We provide pickup and drop-off service from hotel / villa in area :
Ubud, Gianyar, Tanah Lot, Canggu, Kerobokan, Seminyak, Kuta, Legian, Tuban, Denpasar, Sanur, Jimbaran, Ungasan, Balangan, Pecatu, Uluwatu, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please bring: sunscreen, camera and change of clothes
- Minimum age that allowed to do this adventure is 5 years
- Maximum age that allowed to do this adventure is 60 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bali Full Day Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bali Cycling and Bali Horse Riding Experience?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Bali Cycling and Bali Horse Riding Experience?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bali Cycling and Bali Horse Riding Experience?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Bali Cycling and Bali Horse Riding Experience
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsHorseback RidingNature and WildlifeMountain Bike ToursPorts of Call ToursHorse Carriage RidesWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSeminyakShore Excursions - BaliHorseback Riding - BaliNature and Wildlife - BaliMountain Bike Tours - BaliPorts of Call Tours - BaliHorse Carriage Rides - BaliShore Excursions - KutaHorseback Riding - KutaNature and Wildlife - KutaMountain Bike Tours - KutaPorts of Call Tours - KutaHorse Carriage Rides - KutaShore Excursions - JimbaranHorseback Riding - JimbaranNature and Wildlife - JimbaranMountain Bike Tours - JimbaranPorts of Call Tours - JimbaranHorse Carriage Rides - JimbaranCategory