6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Saved to wishlist!
2 Hours River Tubing in Ayung River
Welcome Drink On Arrival
Professional River Tubing Guides
Safety Approved Equipment, Lockers, Towels, Shower, and Changing Room
Insurance Coverage, Tax and Services
Souvenir of Photo or Video (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We provide pickup and drop-off service from hotel / villa in area :
Ubud, Gianyar, Tanah Lot, Canggu, Kerobokan, Seminyak, Kuta, Legian, Tuban, Denpasar, Sanur, Jimbaran, Ungasan, Balangan, Pecatu, Uluwatu, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please bring: sunscreen, camera and change of clothes
- Minimum age that allowed to do this adventure is 5 years
- Maximum age that allowed to do this adventure is 60 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bali Day Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bali Activity: Bali River Tubing?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Bali Activity: Bali River Tubing?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bali Activity: Bali River Tubing?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 68860P36
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursBus ToursWater ToursRaftingFloat Trips Duck Boat ToursTubingStand Up PaddleboardingSporting EventsAudio GuidesExtremePorts of Call ToursSightseeing Passes Half-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesLuxury & Special OccasionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportSeminyakShore Excursions - Bali4WD Tours - BaliBus Tours - BaliWater Tours - BaliRafting - BaliFloat Trips - BaliDuck Boat Tours - BaliTubing - BaliStand Up Paddleboarding - BaliSporting Events - BaliAudio Guides - BaliExtreme - BaliPorts of Call Tours - BaliSightseeing Passes - BaliHalf-day Tours - BaliShore Excursions - Kuta4WD Tours - KutaBus Tours - KutaWater Tours - KutaRafting - KutaFloat Trips - KutaDuck Boat Tours - KutaTubing - KutaStand Up Paddleboarding - KutaSporting Events - KutaAudio Guides - KutaExtreme - KutaPorts of Call Tours - KutaSightseeing Passes - KutaHalf-day Tours - KutaShore Excursions - Jimbaran4WD Tours - JimbaranBus Tours - JimbaranWater Tours - JimbaranRafting - JimbaranFloat Trips - JimbaranDuck Boat Tours - JimbaranTubing - JimbaranStand Up Paddleboarding - JimbaranSporting Events - JimbaranAudio Guides - JimbaranExtreme - JimbaranPorts of Call Tours - JimbaranSightseeing Passes - JimbaranHalf-day Tours - JimbaranCategory