8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Private Tour means there is no other participant only you and your party in the vehicle
Professional English Speaking Driver
Professional Trekking Guide
Canoe To Exploring The Lake
Tax and Services
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We provide pickup and drop-off service from hotel / villa in area :
Ubud, Gianyar, Tanah Lot, Canggu, Kerobokan, Seminyak, Kuta, Legian, Tuban, Denpasar, Sanur, Jimbaran, Ungasan, Balangan, Pecatu, Uluwatu, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please bring: sunscreen and camera
- Minimum age that allowed to do this adventure is 5 years
- Maximum age that allowed to do this adventure is 60 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bali Day Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bali Activity: Bali Jungle Trekking?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Bali Activity: Bali Jungle Trekking?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bali Activity: Bali Jungle Trekking?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursAudio GuidesNature and WildlifeWater ToursExtremeFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportSeminyak4WD Tours - BaliSporting Events - BaliBus Tours - BaliAudio Guides - BaliNature and Wildlife - BaliWater Tours - BaliExtreme - BaliFull-day Tours - Bali4WD Tours - KutaSporting Events - KutaBus Tours - KutaAudio Guides - KutaNature and Wildlife - KutaWater Tours - KutaExtreme - KutaFull-day Tours - Kuta4WD Tours - JimbaranSporting Events - JimbaranBus Tours - JimbaranAudio Guides - JimbaranNature and Wildlife - JimbaranWater Tours - JimbaranExtreme - JimbaranFull-day Tours - JimbaranCategory