8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Saved to wishlist!
Private Tour means there is no other participant only you and your party in the vehicle
Professional English Speaking Driver
Professional Trekking Guide
Canoe To Exploring The Lake
Tax and Services
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We provide pickup and drop-off service from hotel / villa in area :
Ubud, Gianyar, Tanah Lot, Canggu, Kerobokan, Seminyak, Kuta, Legian, Tuban, Denpasar, Sanur, Jimbaran, Ungasan, Balangan, Pecatu, Uluwatu, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please bring: sunscreen and camera
- Minimum age that allowed to do this adventure is 5 years
- Maximum age that allowed to do this adventure is 60 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bali Day Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bali Activity: Bali Jungle Trekking?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Bali Activity: Bali Jungle Trekking?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bali Activity: Bali Jungle Trekking?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 68860P37
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursBus ToursNature and WildlifeClimbingWater ToursPhotography ToursSporting EventsAudio GuidesExtremeWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursKayakingAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Passes Full-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesLuxury & Special OccasionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportSeminyakShore Excursions - Bali4WD Tours - BaliBus Tours - BaliNature and Wildlife - BaliClimbing - BaliWater Tours - BaliPhotography Tours - BaliSporting Events - BaliAudio Guides - BaliExtreme - BaliWalking Tours - BaliPorts of Call Tours - BaliKayaking - BaliAttractions & Museums - BaliSightseeing Passes - BaliFull-day Tours - BaliShore Excursions - Kuta4WD Tours - KutaBus Tours - KutaNature and Wildlife - KutaClimbing - KutaWater Tours - KutaPhotography Tours - KutaSporting Events - KutaAudio Guides - KutaExtreme - KutaWalking Tours - KutaPorts of Call Tours - KutaKayaking - KutaAttractions & Museums - KutaSightseeing Passes - KutaFull-day Tours - KutaShore Excursions - Jimbaran4WD Tours - JimbaranBus Tours - JimbaranNature and Wildlife - JimbaranClimbing - JimbaranWater Tours - JimbaranPhotography Tours - JimbaranSporting Events - JimbaranAudio Guides - JimbaranExtreme - JimbaranWalking Tours - JimbaranPorts of Call Tours - JimbaranKayaking - JimbaranAttractions & Museums - JimbaranSightseeing Passes - JimbaranFull-day Tours - JimbaranCategory