6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Return hotel transfers (If you book with hotel transfer)
Professional River/Rafting Guide
Safety Equipment and Rafting Insurance
Fresh Towels, Shower, Changing Room, and Toilet Facilities
Water Resistant Bag
Service & Government Tax
Photo/video documentation of the activity
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If your booking "Include Hotel Transfers", we will organize pick up from your hotel/accommodation.
If your booking "Exclude Hotel Transfers", please make your own arrangement to get to rafting location.
Bali Pertiwi Rafting
Address: Jl. Dewi Saraswati No.2, Bongkasa Pertiwi, Kec. Abiansemal, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80352
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Eco Bali Tours - Day Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ayung River - White Water Rafting Bali?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Ayung River - White Water Rafting Bali?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Ayung River - White Water Rafting Bali?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ayung River - White Water Rafting Bali?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Ayung River - White Water Rafting Bali
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsExtremePorts of Call ToursRaftingWhite Water Rafting Water SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSeminyakShore Excursions - BaliExtreme - BaliPorts of Call Tours - BaliRafting - BaliWhite Water Rafting - BaliShore Excursions - KutaExtreme - KutaPorts of Call Tours - KutaRafting - KutaWhite Water Rafting - KutaShore Excursions - JimbaranExtreme - JimbaranPorts of Call Tours - JimbaranRafting - JimbaranWhite Water Rafting - JimbaranCategory