6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Navigate the Ayung River on this guided rafting tour during the dry season in Ubud. Meander down the river safely as you take in the surrounding scenery including the Balinese rainforest and rice fields. Also be on the lookout for the Blue Javan Kingfisher. The river offers Class II- and III-level rapids, which are suitable for beginners and children.
- This is a safe, family-friendly activity with a guide
- A buffet lunch is included in the tour price
- Towels, showers, and a changing room are available
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is included
Saved to wishlist!
Professional River Rafting Guide
Safety Approved Equipment, Towels, Shower, and Changing Room
Water Resistant Bag
Insurance, Tax and Services
Souvenir of Photo or Video (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We provide pickup and drop-off service from hotel / villa in area :
Ubud, Gianyar, Tanah Lot, Canggu, Kerobokan, Seminyak, Kuta, Legian, Tuban, Denpasar, Sanur, Jimbaran, Ungasan, Balangan, Pecatu, Uluwatu, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Dress code is smart casual
- Minimum age that allowed to do this adventure is 5 years
- Maximum age that allowed to do this adventure is 60 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please bring: sunscreen, camera and change of clothes
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bali Rafting Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ayung River Rafting - Ubud Best White Water Rafting?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Ayung River Rafting - Ubud Best White Water Rafting?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ayung River Rafting - Ubud Best White Water Rafting?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursStand Up PaddleboardingSporting EventsBus ToursAudio GuidesWater ToursExtremeFloat Trips Half-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportSeminyak4WD Tours - BaliStand Up Paddleboarding - BaliSporting Events - BaliBus Tours - BaliAudio Guides - BaliWater Tours - BaliExtreme - BaliFloat Trips - BaliHalf-day Tours - Bali4WD Tours - KutaStand Up Paddleboarding - KutaSporting Events - KutaBus Tours - KutaAudio Guides - KutaWater Tours - KutaExtreme - KutaFloat Trips - KutaHalf-day Tours - Kuta4WD Tours - JimbaranStand Up Paddleboarding - JimbaranSporting Events - JimbaranBus Tours - JimbaranAudio Guides - JimbaranWater Tours - JimbaranExtreme - JimbaranFloat Trips - JimbaranHalf-day Tours - JimbaranCategory