11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
From thrilling white water rafting to a twilight cultural performance, pack your day full of activities on this day trip around Bali. Learn more about Bali and get personalized attention from your private guide as you explore the island. Take a raft down the beginner-friendly class II and III rapids on the scenic Ayung River; enjoy the sun and surf at Padang Padang Beach; get stunning photos of Uluwatu Temple at sunset, and enjoy a Kecak and Fire Dance on the Nusa Dua Peninsula.
- Complimentary lunch and dinner provided, with vegetarian options available
- Keep safe on the Ayung: professional guide and safety equipment included
- No crowded tour buses: get around Bali in a private, air-conditioned car
- Round-trip transfers available from local hotels, Benoa Port and Ngurah Rai Airport
Saved to wishlist!
Professional English Speaking Driver
2 Hours Rafting in Ayung River with Professional River Rafting Guide
Safety Approved Equipment, Lockers, Towels, Shower, and Changing Room
All Entrance Ticket and Kecak Dance Ticket
Rafting Insurance, Tax and Services
Souvenir of Photo or Video (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We provide pickup and drop-off service from hotel / villa in area :
Ubud, Gianyar, Tanah Lot, Canggu, Kerobokan, Seminyak, Kuta, Legian, Tuban, Denpasar, Sanur, Jimbaran, Ungasan, Balangan, Pecatu, Uluwatu, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please bring: sunscreen, camera and change of clothes
- Minimum age that allowed to do this adventure is 5 years
- Maximum age that allowed to do this adventure is 60 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Most travelers can participate
- Non Seafood Dinner option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bali Rafting Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ayung White Water Rafting and Uluwatu Sunset Tour : Bali Best One Day Trip?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Ayung White Water Rafting and Uluwatu Sunset Tour : Bali Best One Day Trip?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ayung White Water Rafting and Uluwatu Sunset Tour : Bali Best One Day Trip?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 67379P5
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursStand Up PaddleboardingBus ToursSporting EventsAudio GuidesSunset CruisesExtremeWater ToursPorts of Call ToursFloat Trips Full-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesLuxury & Special OccasionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportSeminyakShore Excursions - Bali4WD Tours - BaliStand Up Paddleboarding - BaliBus Tours - BaliSporting Events - BaliAudio Guides - BaliSunset Cruises - BaliExtreme - BaliWater Tours - BaliPorts of Call Tours - BaliFloat Trips - BaliFull-day Tours - BaliShore Excursions - Kuta4WD Tours - KutaStand Up Paddleboarding - KutaBus Tours - KutaSporting Events - KutaAudio Guides - KutaSunset Cruises - KutaExtreme - KutaWater Tours - KutaPorts of Call Tours - KutaFloat Trips - KutaFull-day Tours - KutaShore Excursions - Jimbaran4WD Tours - JimbaranStand Up Paddleboarding - JimbaranBus Tours - JimbaranSporting Events - JimbaranAudio Guides - JimbaranSunset Cruises - JimbaranExtreme - JimbaranWater Tours - JimbaranPorts of Call Tours - JimbaranFloat Trips - JimbaranFull-day Tours - JimbaranCategory