Are you interested in?
592 Tours & Activities
Jimbaran Beach (Pantai Jimbaran) Tours
209 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
493 Tours & Activities
7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Saved to wishlist!
Private Tour means there is no other participant only you and your party in the vehicle
Professional English Speaking Driver
All Entrance Ticket and Kecak Dance Ticket
Tax and Services
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We provide pickup and drop-off service from hotel / villa in area :
Ubud, Gianyar, Tanah Lot, Canggu, Kerobokan, Seminyak, Kuta, Legian, Tuban, Denpasar, Sanur, Jimbaran, Ungasan, Balangan, Pecatu, Uluwatu, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please bring: sunscreen and camera
- Infant under 2 years old is free of charge
- Flexible time arrangement based on your request
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Non Seafood Dinner option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bali Full Day Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Amazing Half Day Uluwatu Sunset Trip with Jimbaran Seafood Dinner?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Amazing Half Day Uluwatu Sunset Trip with Jimbaran Seafood Dinner?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Amazing Half Day Uluwatu Sunset Trip with Jimbaran Seafood Dinner?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 68863P27
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursAudio GuidesDining ExperiencesFamily-friendly Shows Ports of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursDinner and ShowCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursShows, Concerts & SportsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportSeminyakShore Excursions - BaliBus Tours - BaliAudio Guides - BaliDining Experiences - BaliFamily-friendly Shows - BaliPorts of Call Tours - BaliHistorical Tours - BaliFull-day Tours - BaliDinner and Show - BaliShore Excursions - KutaBus Tours - KutaAudio Guides - KutaDining Experiences - KutaFamily-friendly Shows - KutaPorts of Call Tours - KutaHistorical Tours - KutaFull-day Tours - KutaDinner and Show - KutaShore Excursions - JimbaranBus Tours - JimbaranAudio Guides - JimbaranDining Experiences - JimbaranFamily-friendly Shows - JimbaranPorts of Call Tours - JimbaranHistorical Tours - JimbaranFull-day Tours - JimbaranDinner and Show - JimbaranCategory