8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Satisfy your appetite for adventure on a full-day tour of Bali’s beautiful countryside from Ubud. Aboard a powerful ATV, you’ll drive through rice fields, jungle tracks and indigenous villages while enjoying the intimate atmosphere of this small-group tour. After your ATV adventure, you’ll take a guided tour of Ubud’s Sacred Monkey Forest and a traditional art market. Lunch and round-trip transport from your Ubud hotel is included.
- Full-day ATV tour of the Balinese countryside from Ubud
- Discover the rice fields and rain forests of Bali on a powerful ATV
- See macaques during a visit to the Sacred Monkey Forest
- Lunch and round-trip transportation from your Ubud hotel is included
Saved to wishlist!
Private hotel pick up and drop off with air conditioned vehicle
English speaking driver who will accompany you all day
All the necessary equipment such as helmet and boots
towel, shower room and changing room facilities
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
You will get picked up from you hotel , Please wait in the lobby to be picked up . Complimentary hotel pick up and drop off available for bellow area :
1. Kuta , Badung regency. Bali
2. Seminyak, badung Regency. Bali
3. Canggu/Berawa, North Kuta, badung Regency.Bali
4. Legian, Badung Regency . Bali
5. Nusa Dua , South Kuta. Bali
6. Jimbaran, South Kuta. Bali
7. Sanur . Bali
8. Port of Benoa . Denpasar
9. Ubud , Gianyar Regency. Bali
10. Pererenan, Badung regency.Bali
11. Umalas, Kerobokan Kelod. Bali
12. Bumbak, Kerobokan Kaja. Bali
13. mengwi, Badung regency. Bali
14. Denpasar City, Bali
15. Gianyar center of city . Bali
16. Pejeng, Tampaksiring. Bali
17. Tegalalang, Gianyar regency. Bali
18. Tanjung Benoa, South Kuta. Bali
19. Beraban village, Tanah Lot. Bali
- Benoa Harbour, Jl. Raya Pelabuhan Benoa, Pedungan, Kec. Denpasar Sel., Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This activity using PRIVATE transport and small group ATV tour on each departure to ensure social distancing
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Solo ride means all of you will have 1 ATV /person. Tandem means 1 ATV bike for 2 person ( drive with a partner)
- Tandem ride must be booked in the multiple of 2. ( 2,4,6,8 etc). If its books in odd participants, the travelers with no partner is subject of additional fee payable at the ATV starting point
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Minimum age is 10 years old ( supervised by an instructor if needed)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bali Yowana Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during ATV Tour with Monkey Forest Experience in Bali?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during ATV Tour with Monkey Forest Experience in Bali?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during ATV Tour with Monkey Forest Experience in Bali?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during ATV Tour with Monkey Forest Experience in Bali?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursFood ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremeMarketsPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSeminyakShore Excursions - Bali4WD Tours - BaliFood Tours - BaliSporting Events - BaliBus Tours - BaliExtreme - BaliMarkets - BaliPorts of Call Tours - BaliFull-day Tours - BaliShore Excursions - Kuta4WD Tours - KutaFood Tours - KutaSporting Events - KutaBus Tours - KutaExtreme - KutaMarkets - KutaPorts of Call Tours - KutaFull-day Tours - KutaShore Excursions - Jimbaran4WD Tours - JimbaranFood Tours - JimbaranSporting Events - JimbaranBus Tours - JimbaranExtreme - JimbaranMarkets - JimbaranPorts of Call Tours - JimbaranFull-day Tours - JimbaranCategory