Are you interested in?
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
74 Tours & Activities
23 Tours & Activities
Nature and Wildlife
12 Tours & Activities
7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Shun the tourist trail for mountain landscapes and some of Java’s oldest Hindu temples on this private day trip to the Gedong Songo temples. Leave logistics to the experts as you’re chauffeured to the complex, then ride a horse up the pine-clad trail amid sweeping views across Java’s volcanic landscapes. Explore the temples—and opt to swim in the sulfur hot springs if you like—before savoring a buffet lunch.
- Travel to the Gedong Songo temples by private vehicle and horse
- Enjoy a more intimate experience with a private driver/guide
- Feast on an Indonesian buffet lunch at the SUSAN SPA restaurant
- Take it easy with door-to-door round-trip private transfers from Semarang
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointYour Semarang Accommodation.
Return DetailsYour Semarang Accommodation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- This tour travels by van for approximately 3.5 hours
- Not available to wheelchair guests or those with mobility concerns
- Not recommended for those with heart problems, asthma, epilepsy, recent back or neck injuries, or pregnant women
- Lightweight clothing, a hat, sunglasses and comfortable, flat shoes with closed-toes are suggested
- Guests may be required to sign a release form before being allowed to take part in the tour
- There are no restrooms on the coach, but restrooms are available at the temple complex and at the resort
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Destination Services Indonesia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour: Ancient Hilltop Temple Day Trip from Semarang?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour: Ancient Hilltop Temple Day Trip from Semarang?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour: Ancient Hilltop Temple Day Trip from Semarang?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour: Ancient Hilltop Temple Day Trip from Semarang?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 39021P37