Are you interested in?
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
74 Tours & Activities
23 Tours & Activities
52 Tours & Activities
13 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
This day trip from Semarang is the easy way to visit the cultural and natural riches around Wonosobo city and the Dieng Plateau. This trip will suit travelers with a variety of interests, as you’ll visit several temples and an unusual colored lake. Learn about the history of Hinduism on Java while admiring the beautiful sights. Save yourself the hassle of traveling independently by going with a guide.
- Receive personalized attention on a private tour
- Hotel transfers are included
- Lunch and bottled water will be provided
- Learn about Indonesian culture and history from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointYour Semarang Accommodation.
Return DetailsYour Semarang Accommodation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- This tour travels by van for approximately 5 hours
- Not available to wheelchair guests or those with mobility concerns
- Not recommended for those with heart problems, asthma, epilepsy, recent back or neck injuries, or pregnant women
- Lightweight clothing, a hat, sunglasses and comfortable, flat shoes with closed- toes are suggested
- Guests may be required to sign a release form before being allowed to take part in the tour
- There are no restrooms on the coach, but bathrooms will be accessible throughout the tour
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Destination Services Indonesia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Day Trip: Java Highlander Tour from Semarang?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Day Trip: Java Highlander Tour from Semarang?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Day Trip: Java Highlander Tour from Semarang?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Day Trip: Java Highlander Tour from Semarang?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 39021P35