Are you interested in?
23 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
74 Tours & Activities
52 Tours & Activities
8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Local Tour English Speaking Guide
Mineral water bottled
Prevention Corona Virus equipment: Mask, Face Shield, Hand -Sanitizer
All Personal Expenses
Departure & Return
Traveler pickup is offered
We will be at private pick up location and bring a sign board with your name on it
- Tanjung Emas Harbour Semarang Port
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Semarang Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Borobudur Tour from Semarang Port Cruise Port?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Borobudur Tour from Semarang Port Cruise Port?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Borobudur Tour from Semarang Port Cruise Port?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Product code: 227907P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSemarangShore Excursions - Central JavaBus Tours - Central JavaPorts of Call Tours - Central JavaHistorical Tours - Central JavaCategory