5 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Kusadasi’s star attraction with the help of an expert guide on this full-day private shore excursion to the ancient city of Ephesus, including lunch. Wander around the UNESCO-listed ruins and get up close to the Magnesia Gate, the Great Theater, the Temple of Hadrian and the much-photographed Celsus Library. You’ll also have time to take a peek at the remains of the Temple of Artemis, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, before heading back to your cruise ship.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Day trip (destination A to B)
Saved to wishlist!
Port pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Kusadasi cruise port
- Ephesus cruise port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ada Vegas Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Ephesus Shore Excursion?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Ephesus Shore Excursion?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Ephesus Shore Excursion?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Ephesus Shore Excursion?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 8273P8
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSelçukShore Excursions - Aegean CoastBus Tours - Aegean CoastPorts of Call Tours - Aegean CoastHistorical Tours - Aegean CoastShore Excursions - KusadasiBus Tours - KusadasiPorts of Call Tours - KusadasiHistorical Tours - KusadasiShore Excursions - IzmirBus Tours - IzmirPorts of Call Tours - IzmirHistorical Tours - IzmirCategory