- Full-day Ephesus sightseeing shore excursion from Kusadasi
- Tour the majestic ancient ruins of Ephesus
- Marvel at the Fountains of Trajan and the Temples of Hadrian and Domitian
- Enjoy a traditional Turkish lunch (included)
- Visit the home of the Virgin Mary and the Basilica of St John
- Covered by Viator’s worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- kusadasi port
What To Expect
Follow your guide to the Fountains of Trajan, an aquatic fete meant to honor Emperor Trajan. Continue to other highlights of Ephesus, like the Polio Fountain and the Domitian Temple. Listen to your guide as he explains the significance of such sites as the Library of Celsius, the Temple of Hadrian, and the Private House. You won’t want to miss the bouleuterion, a modest theater that housed important government meetings. Stop by the Great Theater, constructed in 117 AD, and admire its stunning capacity for nearly 24,000 spectators.
Refuel with a leisurely lunch at a traditional Turkish restaurant (included), then continue on to the House of Virgin Mary, where the historical figure lived out the remaining days of her life. Before heading back to port, be sure to see the stunning Basilica of St John. Here you will find what is supposed to be the tomb of St John the Apostle. Take your time admiring the scenic walkway back to your ship at the Kusadasi port, where you tour concludes.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:This trip ensures your on-time return to the port of Kusadasi. It is unlikely, but should your ship depart before your return, transportation will be arranged to your next port. Your money will be refunded if your arrival to the port of Kusadasi is delayed. See the terms and conditions for details.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: You must contact your local service provider 24 hours prior to the tour to reconfirm your departure point and time
- At time of booking, Cruise Ship passengers must provide the following details under Special Requirements: Ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- In the event of any museum closures, an alternative similar museum will be visited
- Not recommended for children aged 4 and under
- Children 18 years and under must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Neon Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Kusadasi Shore Excursion: Ephesus Sightseeing Tour.