6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Ephesus is one of the best preserved ancient sites in the world, but planning a visit to the famous ruins takes serious planning. During this hassle-free, all-inclusive day trip, you can settle back and relax while someone else handles the logistics. Enjoy private pickup from Kusadasi and a complimentary lunch with a small-group tour. You’ll also visit Virgin Mary House, and can opt for a carpet or leather-making demonstration.
- A small-group, all-inclusive sightseeing tour of Ephesus, with Virgin Mary House
- Get a peek at Artemis Temple, and opt for a leather-making or carpet-weaving demonstration
- Small-group tours are capped at 15 people for personalized attention from your guide
- Enjoy plenty of time to explore one of the world’s seven wonders with a guided visit of the ruins
Saved to wishlist!
Professional Licensed Tour Guide
Hotel/Port pickup & drop-off (only from centrally located Kusadasi or Selcuk Hotels)
Transportation between the sights with A/C minivans
Parking fees and other taxes
Landing and facility fees
Beverages during Lunch
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
*****CRUISE PASSENGERS WHO WILL JOIN FROM THE CRUISE PORT*****
• We provide pick-up & drop off services from/to Kusadasi Cruise Port. Our team will be waiting at the exit of the Cruise Port with holding the following sign 'IGLESIAS TOUR TURKEY - MEETING FOR EPHESUS SHORE EXCURSIONS'.
• We highly recommend you to meet our team at the port, after 30/45 minutes your ship docked to port. Our team will be there for 60 minutes, after 60 minutes passed your ship ducked to the port, our team will leave with the rest of the group. And, this may cause you to miss your experience if you are not there on time.
• The best way of being sure about the timing is contacting our reservation team. After you sent your reservation, please contact our reservation team via our e-mail or WhatsApp and learn your certain meeting time.
*****HOTEL PASSENGERS WHO WILL JOIN FROM THE HOTELS*****
• Please be sure that your hotel is the one which is centrally located in the Kusadasi or Selcuk Town or directly ask our team.
• The estimated pick up time is 09:00 – 09:30 am. Our team will meet you at your hotel reception and you will start your full-day Tour.
• Please contact our reservation team via our e-mail or WhatsApp and learn your certain meeting time.
- Kusadasi Cruise Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- After you sent your resevation, please contact our reservation team via our e-mail or WhatsApp and confirm your certain meeting time; especially if you are a cruise passenger this is a must-do action
- Pick-up and Drop-off services available from the Hotels which is centrally located in Kusadasi or Selcuk Towns
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Pick-up and Drop-off services availabile from/to Kusadasi Cruise Port
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY BEST TURKEY TOUR
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 8-Hour Ephesus Sightseeing Tour with Lunch Included?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 8-Hour Ephesus Sightseeing Tour with Lunch Included?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 8-Hour Ephesus Sightseeing Tour with Lunch Included?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 8-Hour Ephesus Sightseeing Tour with Lunch Included?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 18736P19
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingSelçukShore Excursions - Aegean CoastBus Tours - Aegean CoastWalking Tours - Aegean CoastPorts of Call Tours - Aegean CoastShore Excursions - KusadasiBus Tours - KusadasiWalking Tours - KusadasiPorts of Call Tours - KusadasiShore Excursions - IzmirBus Tours - IzmirWalking Tours - IzmirPorts of Call Tours - IzmirCategory