- ATV tour of western Sedona, Arizona
- Drive down a desert trail, and see beautiful natural red-rock bluffs and steep canyons as you go
- Ride up 800 feet to the top of Skeleton Bone Mountain for incredible views of the Verde Valley
- Enjoy complementary snacks and bottled water on this tour
- Choose between a morning and afternoon departure time
- Pick a single- or double-sized ATV
- Must be 15-and-a-half years of age with a learner’s permit to drive ATV
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Hop in the 13-passenger van as you ride over to the trailhead. Your guide gets you situated with your ATV, and then leads you and your group on an exploration through the area.
Drive up hills and past a desert stream to get away from crowds that are there to do some sightseeing. Take in the views of the red-rock bluffs and steep canyon walls as you ride up to lesser-known lookout points, vistas, and quiet locations. Pass spots that appear in many Hollywood movies from the past 50 years, and travel up 800 feet to the top of Skeleton Bone Mountain for incredible views of the Verde Valley.
After all the excitement, abandon your ATV back where you picked it up from, and follow your guide into the van for a ride back to Arizona ATV Adventure.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Driver minimum age 15 1/2 with learners permit
- A maximum of 18 people per booking - parties of 6+ we charge 15% gratuity up front upon check in
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Please wear long pants and closed toed shoes
- Must present a valid credit card upon check in for security deposit
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- PLEASE ARRIVE 15 MINUTES PRIOR TO TOUR
- Singles hold 1 person. Doubles hold 2 people(must call company directly for doubles)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Arizona ATV Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands