- Evening sunset Grand Canyon Tour from Arizona
- Dinner at the Grand Canyon Village
- Multiple stops at scenic overlooks to watch the light change
- Visit the Cameron Trading Post and the Grand Canyon Village
- Round-trip transportation from Sedona or Village of Oak Creek
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
*Complimentary Sedona, Village of Oak Creek & Flagstaff hotel pickup (Sedona, Village of Oak Creek and Flagstaff pickup within city limits only).
What To Expect
Sit back in your comfortable tour vehicle and enjoy the drive through Oak Creek Canyon, one of the most scenic drives in the United States. Snap photos of the Painted Desert and the San Francisco Peaks in the Navajo Reservation.
Stop at the Cameron Trading Post, which dates back to the early 20th century and sells crafts from neighboring tribes. Grab a snack and enjoy views of the Little Colorado River gorge before heading on to the main attraction: the Grand Canyon National Park. Stop at several overlooks for photo opportunities of the changing light, then head to the Grand Canyon Village for dinner. Watch the sunset from there, with views of more than 14 miles (22km) across the North Rim.
At the conclusion of your tour, return to your hotel for drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Dress code is casual, layers are suggested in fall, winter and spring months
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Great Venture Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Sunset in the Grand Canyon from Sedona.