Departure & Return
The hunt starts at the table in front of the Jerome Public Library. This out of the way location has free parking and is a good quiet spot for your kick off on Whats App with your host Tara.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most hunters need to be able to walk for 2 hours. However if you have a less mobile team member, your host can make suggestions of where they can play from and interact with their team by smart phone.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Guests understand there is no refund for cancelations less than 24 hours prior to the game.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 90 travelers
- OPERATED BY Creative Soul Scavenger Hunts
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
See all safety measures taken by Wild and Quirky Jerome Scavenger Hunt.