- Visit the 268-foot (82-meter) waterfall, Snoqualmie Falls
- Admire the views of Seattle from the popular Kerry Park
- Pass Pioneer Square and the huge sculpture, Fremont Troll
- Bottled water and a light snack are included
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- We can accommodate folding wheelchairs and walkers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Secure luggage storage is available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Shutter Tours LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Half-Day Guided Tour of Seattle City and Snoqualmie Falls.
- "It was very affordable, not too long and packed full of a lifetime of memories!" See review
- "Get a little insight into Seattle history and see some notable sights." See review
- "My only recommendation, since the tour was midday, would be to add half an hour of time or so to the tour and make a lunch stop somewhere or give people time to get food at the waterfall area." See review