12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Visit the Mount St. Helens National Volcanic Monument on this guided, full-day, small-group tour from Seattle. Travel just a few miles from the crater to see the steaming volcano. Walk through the park with a naturalist guide and discover how volcanoes are monitored. Learn more about the geological events that transpired during the 1980 eruption. Transportation plus a picnic lunch, snacks and beverages throughout the day are provided. Seattle hotel pickup and drop-off included.
- Visit the Mount St. Helens National Volcanic Monument
- Travel just a couple miles from the crater
- See wildlife in their natural environment
- Small-group ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
All-inclusive, full-day tour of Mount St. Helens National Volcanic Monument.
TripAdvisor "Hall of Fame" professional naturalist guide. We guarantee you'll love your trip leader!
Lovely guided hikes and treks tailored to your group's tastes. Spend lots of time outside.
Morning Snack: Local coffee, tea with pastries and fruit.
Lunch: Local, organic, beautiful lunch! We'll find a quiet spot outside for a picnic and big views.
Snacks: Lots of snacks, sparkling water, and water provided.
Transportation in a new Ford Transit van
Additional warm clothing available upon request.
Pick-up and drop-off at your downtown Seattle hotel, Airbnb, or rental.
Pick-ups near SeaTac Airport or Tacoma upon request.
Mt. St. Helens National Monument entrance fees.
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If you're staying in downtown Seattle (hotel, AirBNB, rental, etc) we'll pick you up! If you're unsure whether your hotel or rental is part of the downtown corridor, give us a call and we can confirm whether your hotel is included! We'll call/text/email you the day prior to the trip to arrange a specific time at your accommodations. We can also arrange pickups near SeaTac or Tacoma upon request.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- If you have dietary restrictions, please notify us 48 hours before tour departure
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a sample itinerary - depending on the season or Park conditions, your guide may adjust this itinerary
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Evergreen Escapes Seattle
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
How do I arrange pickup for the Mt. St. Helens National Monument from Seattle: All-Inclusive Small-Group Tour?
A:We offer complimentary pick-up and drop-off wherever you’re staying in downtown Seattle – hotels, Airbnbs, vacation rentals, a private home, etc. Our operations team will connect with you 24 hours prior to your trip to confirm the time and location.
What should I wear for the Mt. St. Helens National Monument from Seattle: All-Inclusive Small-Group Tour?
A:Please wear closed-toe comfortable walking shoes, hiking shoes, or boots and bring a light wind/waterproof jacket. We also recommend dressing in layers, with a non-cotton outer layer (please avoid denim).
What should I bring with me on the Mt. St. Helens National Monument from Seattle: All-Inclusive Small-Group Tour?
A:A hat and sunglasses are great. Also, your cell phone or camera and any necessary medications are pretty much it! We're happy to take care of everything else!
Do you have vegetarian options on the Mt. St. Helens National Monument from Seattle: All-Inclusive Small-Group Tour?
A:Yes - Please be sure to enter in any special needs/requests in the "Special Requirements" box at checkout and we will do our best to accommodate you!
How strenuous is the Mt. St. Helens National Monument from Seattle: All-Inclusive Small-Group Tour?
A:We have built our trips to appeal to all abilities and interest levels, and are rated easy to moderate. Our tours have a maximum of ten guests, which allows your guide to tailor the activity level to your group.
What happens if it rains on the day of my Mt. St. Helens National Monument from Seattle: All-Inclusive Small-Group Tour?
A:Our guides craft the best itinerary to accommodate the weather. We run our tours rain or shine because the Pacific Northwest is stunning regardless of the weather. Frequently, wet weather only lasts an hour or so before things start to improve again!
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mt. St. Helens National Monument from Seattle: All-Inclusive Small-Group Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Mt. St. Helens National Monument from Seattle: All-Inclusive Small-Group Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Mt. St. Helens National Monument from Seattle: All-Inclusive Small-Group Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mt. St. Helens National Monument from Seattle: All-Inclusive Small-Group Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Evergreen Escapes provides quality transportation, experienced guides with excellent leadership skills, nutritious and delicious food and drinks on their trips." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Mt. St. Helens National Monument from Seattle: All-Inclusive Small-Group Tour
10 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHikingNature and WildlifeWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingSeattleBus Tours - WashingtonHiking - WashingtonNature and Wildlife - WashingtonWalking Tours - WashingtonFull-day Tours - WashingtonBus Tours - VancouverHiking - VancouverNature and Wildlife - VancouverWalking Tours - VancouverFull-day Tours - VancouverBus Tours - PortlandHiking - PortlandNature and Wildlife - PortlandWalking Tours - PortlandFull-day Tours - PortlandCategory
Ballard DistrictBainbridge IslandGas Works ParkDiscovery ParkElliott BaySky View ObservatoryAlki Beach Lake UnionSeattle Art Museum (SAM)University of WashingtonHiram M. Chittenden LocksBelltownSnoqualmie FallsHard Rock Cafe SeattleQueen Anne HillWashington State FerriesKerry Park (Franklin Place)Fremont DistrictT-Mobile Park Museum of Flight